Gemini GRP-200 Professional Belt Drive USB Turntable (2 Speeds 33/45) (Black)
The Gemini GRP-200 belt drive turntable features a redesigned chassis with reinforced housing construction. The GRP-200 uses a precision-engineered, die-cast aluminum platter for stable rotation. It’s ideal for audiophiles and casual listeners alike. The belt-drive motor offers 33 and 45 RPM speed options. Touch sensitive buttons allow you to press play and select speeds with ease. A statically balanced tonearm features a hydraulic lift and an anti-skate mechanism. A Gemini HDCN-15 headshell/cartridge with
1. CLASSIC DESIGN: Audiophiles will feel right at home on this Belt-Drive Turntable with fully adjustable counterweight, statically balanced tone arm with hydraulic lift, adjustable height and anti-skating mechanism.
2. RUGGED BUILD: Redesigned chassis with reinforced housing construction and a precision engineered die-cast aluminum platter for stable rotation. Optimized damping features and shock absorbing feet help avoid unwanted noises and vibrations, even in loud club environments.
3. USB AUDIO INTERFACE: Digitize your vinyl collection with high-resolution USB Full Speed audio connectivity with a Sample Rate of 48k or 44.1k with 16bit Resolution, Audacity recording software included.
4. BUILT IN PRE-AMP: RCA line output with built-in Phono Preamp. Allows you to hook up to any stereo receiver or mixer without the need for an external Phono Preamp.
5. SELECTABLE SPEED: Touch sensitive buttons to play and select speed, plays records at 33 and 45 RPM.
- Signal-to-noise: 60 dB
- Playback Speed: 33 & 45 RPM
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-12kHz
- Audio Interface: USB 1.1 Compliant (Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OSX)
- Slip Mat & 45 Adapter Included
- RCA & Power Cable Included
- Adjustable height & Anti-skate
- Headshell & Cartridge with Spherical Stylus Included
- Audacity 2.4.2 Software Included
- AC in 100V-240V 50 Hz
Whats in the Box
- GRP-200 Turntable
- Power Cable
- RCA Cable
- Audacity Software CD V2.4.2
- Headshell with Cartridge/Stylus
- Slip Mat & 45 Adapter
- User Manual & Warranty Info
How Long Will Shipping Take?
For shipping and handling times, please see below:
|Item is Released||Items will ship within 1 day if in stock and as soon as available if inbound.|
|Item is a Pre-Order Sale||Items will ship once available after the release date.|
|Item is on Backorder||Orders will ship once checked in but may take 15-45 days to restock.|